This text illustrates our policy about the processing of personal data collected through our contact systems and / or other services used on this website: docvalidation.it
1) Type of collected data
All personal data received through the contact forms and / or other services used on the docvalidation.it website ares: name, curriculum vitae, email.
1.1) Consent requirement
Sending and consenting to the data processing is optional. The users are free to completely or partially refuse their consent about the sending and/or treatment of their personal data, while also renouncing the possibility to use the services provided by the docvalidation.it website, for which the sending and consent to personal data processing is required. Consent is thus required for providing the services for which the consent is requested.
1.2) Refusal of consent
You are free to withhold consent as reported in 1.1 The refusal of consent to the processing of personal data will result in a failure to provide the service for which the consent itself is required.
All personal data received will be used for the following purposes:
- establishing a communication requested by the user in order to fully enjoy the services offered by our activities;
- sending future business proposals related to our business (when expressly permitted by the user);
- carrying out market researches and statistical purposes related to our business.
The collected data will be stored in digital form in the archives of the company in charge of their conservation and treatment.
3) Responsible for the processing of personal data
Personal data will be stored and processed by the company:
DOC S.r.l. – Via delle Industrie 12 bis Settala Milan – VAT IT 07985010151
in the person of Massimo Inguglia and her potential delegates.
All personal data received will not be disclosed to third parties not belonging to the abovementioned parties.
4) Rights of the users
The rights below are expressed by article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
4.1) The users have the right to obtain:
- the update, rectification or, when interested in it, the integration of their data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data that are processed unlawfully, including data that do not need to be kept for the purposes for they were collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the transactions referred to, in points 1 and 2, have been made known, also in relation to their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or diffused, unless this requirement is impossible or it involves the use of means that are clearly disproportionate in comparison to the protected right.
4.2) The users have the right to object, wholly or partially:
- to the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons, if pertinent for collecting purposes;
- to the processing of personal data used for sending advertising materials or direct sales, or for carrying out market researches or commercial communications.
5) Exercise of Rights
The exercise of the rights (as expressed by article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) described in the paragraphs 4.1 and 4.2 may be carried out through specific communication to the responsible for the treatment of personal data of Massimo Inguglia c/o DOC S.r.l. Via San Lazzaro , 4-24122 Bergamo
or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data collected will be processed and stored in the manner prescribed by Italian law, and precisely according to the Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003, n. 196 (and subsequent updates).
For a better understanding of the Italian laws currently in force, see the following web page: